Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Uncertainty (2009)

This movie was so boring I don't even want to talk about it. I like the idea of "parallel realities" and all that jazz in theory, but in practice it never seems to go well on film or television. In this case both of the realities presented were too dull to care anything about. If the movie had a message at all it seemed to be that no matter what path you take, life will still be a drag, but you have to just keep on living it anyway. To be fair, I left the room for awhile during the middle & fast forwarded through an endless "love scene," maybe I missed some pivotal information. Probably I just missed extra boredom. 2 out of 5 Netflix Stars, I'd like to give it less but I save the 1 Star Ratings for movies that deeply offend me & this one only deeply bored me. SOOOO boring & pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment